Mailgun Address Validator
Welcome to Mailgun Address Validation Service. Given
an arbitrary address this service validates address
based off syntax checks (RFC defined grammar), DNS v-
alidation, spell checks, and if available, Email Ser-
viceProvider (ESP) specific local-part grammar.
No addresses submitted to this service are ever stor-
ed on any Mailgun servers. The parser runs completely
in memory and no address is persisted after the requ-
est is complete.
Try some invalid addresses:
* email@example.com: Does not meet Gmail minimum
local-part length of 6 characters.
* firstname.lastname@example.org: Invalid, because
gmaill.com does not have valid MX records.
* email@example.com: Invalid because while
microsoft.io does not have any MX records,
it does have fallback A records, but alas
no Mail Exchanger responds.
Try some valid addresses:
* firstname.lastname@example.org: Meets Gmail 6 character
minimum and all other requirements.
* "hello world"@domain.com: Meets pure syntax